Industry Corner 2012
Hot Docs has teamed up with Humber College to provide video and audio captures of all public series' and industry sessions at Hot Docs 2012.
About this Playlist
These interviews, discussions and Q & A sessions with leading documentary filmmakers and industry luminaries provide a unique insight into the art of making documentaries, covering all aspects of the process, including established creative techniques and proven business practices.
Selected Films (11)
Reel Stories: The Relationship Between Journalism and Documentary
Measuring and Leveraging the Digital Space
Crafting the Interactive Doc: The Art and Mastery of Interactive Projects
Co-Producing with Canada: A Case Study
Meet the UK Delegation
Meet the South African Delegation
Meet the Nordic Delegation
Meet the Israeli Delegation
Meet the Hot Docs – Blue Ice Group Documentary Fund Cohort
Meet the German Delegation
Meet the Chinese Delegation
- Most Popular
- Check out what your fellow doc lovers are watching.
- Reel Asian
- Showcasing alumni filmmakers from past Reel Asian festivals.
- The Images Festival
- The Images Festival looks at the dynamics of accessibility.
- Doc Challenge
- A timed competition where filmmakers have 5 days to make a short doc.
- Brian Linehan
- Brian Linehan was best known for his celebrity interviews.
- Toronto sounds good. It always has.
- TVO - Makes you think
- NFB films have influenced the works of filmmakers around the world.
- Industry Corner 2009
- Video and audio captures of all public series' and industry sessions at Hot Docs.
- Industry Corner 2010
- Festival Industry Sessions from 2010
- Industry Corner 2011
- Festival Industry Sessions From 2011
- Industry Corner 2012
- Festival Industry Sessions From 2012
- Industry Corner 2013
- Festival Industry Sessions From 2013
- Industry Corner 2014
- Hot Docs Industry Sessions Knowledge Capture
- Industry Resources
- Resources to be used in conjunction with video captured 2013 industry sessions.
- Doc Library films with educational resources for high school.
- Inspirit Foundation
- Docs about pluralism and diversity of beliefs
- Filmmaker Interviews
- Interviews and Q&A's
- Aids/HIV Docs
- THE PLIGHT OF HOMELESSNESS
- Docs on Homelessness
- FOR MUSIC LOVERS
- Docs for Music Lovers
- Films about Canada
- LOVE, THE MANY DOCUMENTED THING.
- Docs About Love
- DEALING WITH DISABILITY
- Docs on Dealing with Disabilities
- GROWING OLD GRACEFULLY
- Docs on Aging
- THE WONDER YEARS?
- Films about Growing Up
- CANADA’S OWN WONDER OF THE WORLD
- Niagara Falls
- DEATH IN ALL ITS FORMS
- Films About Dealing with Death